[AT] All smoke, but no fire

Jason dejoodster at gmail.com
Mon May 4 19:55:05 PDT 2009

If it's turning over good, I'd crack a fuel line at the injector to see if
fuel is reaching the injectors. It should leak by without bubbling. If the
fuel isn't reaching the injectors properly, then you might need to replace
the fuel filter and bleed the pump and injector lines. Good luck.

Jason DeJoode

Eagan, MN