[Ford-ferguson] Ferguson Live Hydraulics

Jim Peck @Yahoo jamesgpeck at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 03:44:22 PDT 2009

This is an interesting story about this fellow having a retirement business that includes making a Live Hydraulic retrofit kit for 8N Fords. I am going to continue looking into Live PTO retrofit hardware for Ferguson.

[Bob W]Another option for Fords.
http://mysite.verizon.net/oldhokie/windyridge/id3.html

[Jim Peck] I personally am interested in the information. It looks like to me that Cockshutt beat Ferguson and Ford to the punch on live PTO in 1946. Maybe we should try to advertise for one and see what turns up? I was born in 48 and wasn't paying attention to tractors until around 52 or so. If it turns out that you could have, or still can,  put a live PTO on a TO20/30 I would not feel so badly.

[Owen]Did the live PTO actually work? If so are there any still available from some source? I have a TO20/TO30 mix and one of the few drawbacks is the PTO.

Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.6.4
http://www.iolo.com