[Ford-ferguson] Ferguson live PTO

Jim Peck @Yahoo jamesgpeck at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 17:22:25 PDT 2009

I personally am interested in the information. It looks like to me that
Cockshutt beat Ferguson and Ford to the punch on live PTO in 1946. Maybe we
should try to advertise for one and see what turns up? I was born in 48 and
wasn't paying attention to tractors until around 52 or so. If it turns out that
you could have, or still can,  put a live PTO on a TO20/30 I would not feel so
badly.

[Owen]Did the live PTO actually work? If so are there any still available from
some source? I have a TO20/TO30 mix and one of the few drawbacks is the PTO.

Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.6.4
http://www.iolo.com