[Ford-ferguson] Sherman 9N Live PTO

Cliff Johnston cliff_joh at msn.com
Wed May 27 10:29:34 PDT 2009

I do not know about Sherman live PTO.  But there is a fellow in Arkansas that offers an after market live PTO for the ford n series tractors.  I can't remenber the name right now.  I need to go back and review my old files.  This thing consisited of a small pump driven from the front fan pully with hoese in and out of the standard oil resevour.  One addition is a filter which improved the life of the oil.  He sold this kit for around $700 give or take.  I will post the name and web site after I find it.

Cliff Johnston