[AJD] Happy Birthday, Dean!

J.R. Hobbs jrhobbs2004 at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 08:12:21 PDT 2009

Might as well add my best wishes as well, as some previously-unknown-to-me program on this computer has been reminding me every day for a week that today is your B-Day. From about 55-on, I think we all deserve congrats just for having survived another year. And my thanks to you for keeping JDAT up and running. The other board seems to be graveyard dead. Though I seldom contribute unless I have something of substance to add, it's interesting reading, so thank you for that.

Best,
JR