[AT] Tractor hauler questions

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon May 25 17:26:21 PDT 2009

Good luck with it Ken!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Knierim" <ken.knierim at gmail.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] Tractor hauler questions

Thanks to all that helped me out with the tractor hauler.

After much deliberation and kicking the tires and online reading, I
went and got the truck.

I did one little test drive so far and it's doing about 22 MPG on a
short road test (120 miles). Lots of things to learn yet but so far
I'm real happy with it.

Thanks again!

Ken in AZ