[AT] FARM SHOW Back Issue,Volume 07 Issue 03 Page 14

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon May 25 03:21:16 PDT 2009

Cecil, from the Farm Show web page I did a search for Pressure Buster and
turned up the following:

Name of the manufacturer
http://www.farmshow.com/index/detail.asp?article_id=1906965&source=FARMSHOW

and issue to re-order:

https://secure8.wiredhosting.com/farmshow/checkout_items.asp?backissue=&reprint=1&nocache=5%2F25%2F2009+3%3A09%3A02+AM

That should point you in the right direction