[AT] OT. Grasshopper mower

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sun May 24 17:59:36 PDT 2009

If it's direct drive, then it's a newer unit than I was thinking.  You might want to try Hy-Tran.  As you said -- oil recommendations are all over the map for hydrostatic units.

I'm about 500 miles from home for the next few days, so I don't have immediate access to my normal sources -- but when I get time next week, I'll check with the Grasshopper dealer I used to work for and find out what is recommended.   Have you checked on-line for an owner's manual?

Larry