[AJD] hello

Bill Salisbury salisburyw at comcast.net
Sun May 24 11:04:13 PDT 2009

HI Richard,

I am still here.  My JD 420 is down for the moment for a starter rebuild and
to install a different voltage regulator.  I have all the parts here, ready
to go and all properly repainted, including the battery box pieces.  The
tractor is 120 miles away from here at my daughter's place.  The grass is
getting really tall down there and needs to be bush hogged.

The starter got so weak that I could hardly get the engine started with it.
Seems there is always something.  These fixes should put it in pretty good
shape.

Bill