[AT] Farm show observations

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sun May 24 05:22:06 PDT 2009

The John Blue tractor was impressive, Herb.  There was one setting for years outside a welding shop in Poseyville.  I wanted to buy it, but the combination of problems with it and my lack of any place to work on it (I didn't have my shop at the time) kept me from it.  It has since been purchased by someone else.  I presume it is in the process of restoration.

Larry