[AT] Some ads from the 5/23 Lancaster Farming

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sat May 23 16:13:09 PDT 2009

> JD 2cyl. wide front 800.00 JD 2cyl. single front wheel 300.00
> JD 110 mower 600.00 3pt log spitter 250.00 International #2
> sub-soiler 300.00 Bucks Co. PA 215-679-6813

Took me a minute to figure out that first line.  I guess they're selling a
wide front end and a single front wheel, both of which would fit a variety
of 2-cylinder JD tractors?  At first I thought it meant they were selling a
two-cylinder tractor with a wide front, and then a different tractor with a
single front wheel, which seemed rather vague...

> Concrete barricades 4x12 loaded on your truck, great for silage
> stone, mulch, etc. $100/ea. York Co. PA 717-235-1992 [Also good
> for deterring suicide truck bomb types...]

Silage stone?

As for the suicide truck bombs, I hope those will continue to be few and far
between in Lancaster County...

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net