[AT] 98 Dodge 3500

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu May 21 09:33:21 PDT 2009

In case Farmer isn't following us, CHECK THE GROUNDS.  Every ground you can
find.  Little ones and big ones.  Clean them and tighten them.  Run a
seperate ground wire from the transmission case to the chassis.
Check the plugs and wires.  Check the circuit that locks up the torque
convertor too.

Charlie