[AT] Greetings from China

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Mon May 18 14:12:33 PDT 2009

I realize this is a little late, but I spent a couple of weeks in China about 20 years ago.? It sure was an eye-opener, I do remember seeing a few small tractors, but mainly they were used to transport people and goods.? I'd like to make the trek back sometime.? What part are/were you in?

Enjoy, Joe