[AT] Spam> Re: OT; News from Oklahoma

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri May 15 10:50:56 PDT 2009

Kind of a miserable spring day here in SAsk. with snow and cold. Its been
below normal most of May with hard frosts some nights. Everything is late
(including spring seeding). Took this picture yesterday while on the way to
try seeding some flax. I did get 36 acres done before it started up snowing
again. Today I could go snowmobiling instead of seeding.
http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=70906

Ralph in Sask.