[Ford-ferguson] Anything

Diane McMahan deerm2001 at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 16:36:54 PDT 2009

If you know of anyone interested, I have my Grandpa's original ferguson TO 20. I also have the owners manual that came with it when he purchased it brand new.  The only thing that I have had to do for it is I bought new tires.  I have always been so proud of it, and am now going to sell it because I am moving and will no longer have a farm. Thank-you.