[AT] (no subject)...Jason

Jason dejoodster at gmail.com
Thu May 7 10:44:25 PDT 2009

I used an external-regulator style GM alternator, because I had one laying
around. If I remember correctly, I swapped the pulley from the generator to
the alternator. Then I used a single in-out chrysler regulator. Real easy to
hookup.

I modified the bracket a bit but it wasn't too bad. I think I added some
spacers, and/or flipped it. The alternator fit nice and tight to the engine.
It barely stuck out and no tinwork modification.

I had to swap some wires around on the ammeter and used a coil with an
internal regulator from NAPA.

Jason