[AT] 1924 Snow vehicle

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed May 6 07:33:52 PDT 2009

No I didn't watch it all.  It might be the same film I've seen before.  Was
there a scene where the Fordson goes down the hill toward a fence along the
road.  If so it's the same one.

There are a few of them still around.  Someone posted pictures of one on
another web list I frequent a few months ago.  It was in the upper mid west
somewhere.  Then someone dug up the video and posted it.