[AT] 1924 Snow vehicle

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed May 6 06:52:11 PDT 2009

If you watch the entire movie, they show a 1924(?) Chevrolet converted
and carrying some pedestrians into town over snow covered town streets.

The guys driving the machines are all dressed up with white shirts and
neckties - a different age indeed. I was amazed to see the machine
pulling a 20 ton load of logs on two sleds. Try that with your snowmobile!

I wonder what happened to those prototypes - probably given to WWII
scrap drives.