[AT] Trailer hitch ball mount: RESOLVED--China

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 08:14:09 PDT 2009

 Apparently there are two ways to relly get this list going. 1. make a
political remark or 2. mention some old food or beverage. So if I for
example wrote "that in EU media it's not Obama that are considered as
the stupid president it was Bush jr but if any of them ever got to
Öland they'd probably get potato dumpling stuffed with diced pork from
one of the local PDSWDP-bakerys" But hey would I ever get stupid
enough to write something like that!? ;-)
On another note:
I drove through the NE-corner of the highland of Småland today, and I
really should have taken a few pictures for you guys. There was  these
small fields with more stones than soil newly plowed, don't think I
talk about potato size stones there were a lot of stones with 3'
diameter. Why did people emigrate from there when friend and relatives
wrote home about two feet of stoneless soil in endless fields.

Mattias