[AT] Trailer hitch ball mount: RESOLVED--China

D8RMAN at aol.com D8RMAN at aol.com
Sun May 3 22:59:04 PDT 2009

Dave, I believe Charlie was only talking about the people he meets at
different places he has done business with and hasn't been satisfied with their
service or knowledge of their very own business. Charlie can't help it that
the  POTUS or his administration resembles his remarks about the people he
referenced in tractor parts stores, automotive parts store, tractor
dealerships,  trailer hitch installers or any other vendors. I avoid the people
like  Charlie talks about, I call a parts person (over a 100 miles away) who I
trust and have known for over 17 years and order parts and tools from him
and have them delivered to the local dealer where I know they have  an
incompetent part person. This is my way of avoiding such people.  I could give
other examples of places where I go for things because I know  there is a
knowledgeable person there. Dave, I would suggest you quit  trying to make
something out of nothing. Willard Smith

In a message dated 5/3/2009 9:33:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rotigel at me.com writes:

Hi  Mark,
On May 3, 2009, at 10:02 PM, Mark Greer wrote:

> There was  nothing political about this string of remarks. This was
> solely  a
> lament of the current state of Americans who have no sense of  pride
At this point I was sure the discussion was about POTUS who while  in
the EU showed ONLY SHAME for the USA and what we had done for the  world.
> or are too lazy or too dumb to do a job right.
Here I  thought the talk was about Oboma's Sec. of the Treasury who at
BEST  was too dumb to fill out his taxes properly, and thus UNDERPAID
by  some $97,000.00. Also the Sec. of Home Security, who said the we
must watch out for veterans and those who believe in the Bible --for
those people are potential TERRORISTS! POTUS himself has worried  about
those of us "who cling to our religion and our guns" and  warned
against those of us who believe in God!
> Please cite  for me exactly where
> politics was mentioned.
> Mark
Dave
PS, The real clue that Charlie was talking against the  current
DEMOCRAT administration was when he said: "Mark,  we've  gotten to the
point in this country that success is
>>>  determined by your ability to market and promote, not by your
>>> ability to do quality work.
Now who on earth could Charlie  be talking about if not Obama?
PPS, This sort of criticism of the Chosen  One/THE MASSIA must stop at
once, The ATIS list is NOT the place for  such uninformed criticism!

**************2009 3 Free CREDIT SCORES: See Your 3 Credit Scores from All
3 Bureaus FREE!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221797372x1201397989/aol?redir=https:%2F%2Fwww.freescore.com%2FOffers%2FStart%2FFreeCreditRepor
tAndScore.aspx%3FID%3D91831F371F138345B53A153F49D4D872%26siteid%3De927580bf7
)