[AT] Trailer hitch ball mount: RESOLVED--China

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Sat May 2 05:06:02 PDT 2009

Makes you wonder how they stay in business. More and more we seem to be
surrounded by knuckleheads today. All that hassle for you just because
somebody at the trailer place is either too lazy or too dumb to pay
attention to what they are selling. It makes a sad statement about America
and gives some insight as to why we as a country are in the predicament we
are in today. Unfortunately I am finding the same sort of thing going on in
too many places that I deal with (auto parts store, insurance agency, and
pharmacy in this past week) and it is going to ruin all of us.
Mark