[AT] Spam> Re: OT--taped audio to CD audio??

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Mon Mar 30 10:50:40 PDT 2009

On 3/30/2009 at 11:12 AM Larry Goss wrote:

>One of these days, I've got to pull out the Kodachrome transparencies that
>were taken when my grandfather purchased a mounted single-row corn picker
>for his 1927 John Deere D.  I think others on this forum would probably
>enjoy seeing them.

Larry,

At the risk of asking you for digging labor, methinks the group would
indeed enjoy seeing Kodachromes from that era.  As they often capture
and preserve great detail, even items such as clothes and facial expressions
in those picture archives can tell a story with splendid closeness and memory
stirring power.

|_____/    \  ~ Chuck Bealke
( )       \__/  ~ http://web2.airmail.net/bealke/