[Farmall] IH dozer

Tractorman453657 at aol.com Tractorman453657 at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 07:25:53 PDT 2009

the very early 500 dozer had the same engine as the T 340 a C135. the later
500 had a 3 cylinder  gas or diesel and was more like the TD 7 but smaller.
setting that long you will probably  have to do a complete machine overhaul  to
make it work good. when working like they should they are a fantastic little
dozer. perfect for small jobs and finish grading.

In a message dated 3/22/2009 10:22:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
farmallsupera at earthlink.net writes:

I think  they made a T-340 which was sort of a tracked version of the 340
wheel  tractor.  I believe that had a C-135.
Al