[AT] stuck plugs

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 06:32:57 PDT 2009

I'm certain I've seen this type of thread chaser, and just went
looking online.  What I found is rather odd.  An online retailer that
is known for carrying professional-grade tools (www.toolsource.com)
shows them BUT... they only have 10mm, 12mm, and 18mm.  A huge
percentage of everything on the road uses 14mm plugs, so, where's the
14mm tool?  I suspect all the 14's were grabbed up, stock ran out on
them first, and for whatever reason, either toolsource or the mfg
decided not to continue.  I am conjecturing here, but it's possible
that they don't work all that great.  Oh by the way, the thread
chasers are KD Tools brand.

Steve O.