[AT] Climate earth Off Topic

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:41:22 PST 2009

I would say that their odds of "having a clue" about what is "likely"
should run a littler higher than the "average" antique tractor
enthusiast...   ;-)
-
Personally I'm going to start advising my cult followers (both of them)
;-)
 to start tunneling in and then they will have a better chance no
matter which way it goes as long as they are on high ground and plan
good drainage.   :-)   Of course they may have to learn to eat dirt...
-
Someone mentioned solar flare activity... I read that at any given
time it is entirely possible for a bit bigger than normal solar flare
to burp much farther out into space our direction and with less than
two hours warning fry pretty much all life as we know it off of our
planet...
It kind of makes worrying about 2 or 3 degrees seem a little silly
doesn't it.   :-)
-
Don't get me wrong, I am a tree hugger and believe only a fool cuts
every tree in sight and doesn't plant more or thinks that just because
a resource is there that we have to consume all of it even if we have
to waste it to use it up but even "green" has its common sense limits.
Greed and green belong on opposite ends of the balance scales and we
need to "steer" toward the middle.
I would be out on the TO-20 right now but I'm not sure my beefy frame
weighs enough to hold it down in this wind. Its too windy to haul
rocks...
:-)

--
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)