[Steam-engine] Buffalo-Springfield Steam Roller

Francis Orr steam.boat at verizon.net
Mon Mar 30 23:01:21 PDT 2009

HELP! Hey guys, I am trying to restore a 10-ton Buffalo-Springfield tandem steam roller. I need to buy, borrow, beg or steal a parts list. A manual would also be great but the parts list is the big thing. Although my engine is a 10-ton, they were pretty generic and the parts basically all the same, just bigger or smaller. If I can't get the list, who has rollers? I have found one at the St Louis Museum of Transportation and another at the museum in Springfield, Illinois. Where are some others? Francis A. Orr steam.boat at verizon.net