[AT] IH 350 U help

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Mar 30 14:26:40 PDT 2009

I am sure that somebody else with more experience with this tractor can
help you more, but I show a "Strainer 364687R91" which looks like a
railroad tank car that "appears" to go under the filler port in the main
reservoir. It is very hard to tell from the drawing in the parts manual,
but if you would like a copy of the page from the manual, contact me
off-line at <mikesloane at verizon.net>, and I will send it as a .pdf.

Mike