[AT] Virus check

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 30 04:14:15 PDT 2009

Dick, from what I saw on TV where some guy from PC Mag. was talking about
it, the threat is not really to the computer that is infected.  They think
the virus is programmed to launch a large denial of service attack on April
1 and might shut down large portions of the internet.

I don't know but I'm satisfied my computer isn't infected with it.
Microsoft built a "patch" for it in Oct and I use auto update so I should be
ok.  Plus I've run virus and spyware checks from a couple of different
sources.

charlie