[AT] Virus check

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Mar 29 04:17:41 PDT 2009

Dick,  I just read online that Microsoft has installed a patch to fix the
"conficker" vulnerability back in Oct.
So, if you run microsoft auto-update you should be ok.
If anyone is running a bootleg copy of Windows or if you don't have
auto-update turned on you either need update your copy of Windows or if
you're running bootleg make sure your virus software is up to date before
April 1.

Charlie