[AT] Seen: '48 Ford 8N for sale, Ithaca NY --- going off topic

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 28 15:13:17 PDT 2009

By all means, Ed, take the camera. (grin).  Many Central and Southern tier communities in NY are situated on hillsides and in valleys and offer splendid views in the darkness.  At times it is almost like seeing a town or city from an aerial view.  I had six cousins (all in the same family) that grew up in and around Ithaca NY as well as a sister and BIL who went to school there. Too bad the Octopus on the North end was redesigned.  Traffic there could get your heart started better than a cup of coffee. I live 85 miles from there and do not get to Ithaca very often.  That is a pretty long antique tractor ride. (topic Ref.)

Charlie