[AT] cordless tool battery rebuilding

KG Waugh gwaugh at wowway.com
Mon Mar 23 06:15:40 PDT 2009

This is what I have been looking into, and I have pretty much decided I
can have it done for a cost that is reasonable enough that I will have
one done just to see how it goes.  I am looking at  (no connection
whatsoever):

http://shopbatteryhouse.com/packrepair.aspx

They calculate their cost as $2.75 X VOLTS + $4.80 shipping, or

$39.60 + $4.80

Gene
Elgin, Illinois USA