[AT] cordless tool battery rebuilding

KG Waugh gwaugh at wowway.com
Sun Mar 22 19:49:54 PDT 2009

I've been looking into getting a couple Milwaukee 14.4 volt packs
rebuilt; here is one source I am looking at:

http://shopbatteryhouse.com/packrepair.aspx

These guys would run $44.80 for 14.4 Ni-Cads, including shipping.

But we have a Batteries Plus locally; I will check them out as well.

Gene
Wlgin, illinois USA