[AT] OT GM Employees?

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Sat Mar 21 17:33:56 PDT 2009

OK,? This is way off-topic, but about two weeks ago I harvested a deer on the highway with my volvo.? Anyway, we have decided to replace it with a 2009 malibu, and the dealer mentioned today that GM has a fairly new program that allows salaried GM employees to sponsor one new car purchase a quarter, as long as the buyer doesn't presently own a GM vehicle (that would be me).? Aparently the discount is pretty good.? So not being able to come up with some one in my immediate circle, is there anyone on the list who is a salaried GM employee that would be willing to "sponsor" my purchase?? you can e-mail me off-line at joe at hazeys.com

I guess it never hurts to ask...

Enjoy, Joe