[AT] stuck plugs

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 21 05:09:03 PDT 2009

Ed,  maybe Farmer can help you with that mystery if he's reading.  It seems
to me that you might have been in polar alignment with the magnetic center
of the earth when those plugs popped out.   However, since it was a V-6 and
you were going the other direction on the 2nd event there must have been a
pole reversal within the 6 year time span.

By the way that must happen in other places too.  Lynn had a flat tire on
her car a while back and when dug out the foreign object it was exactly
that, the center of a spark plug.

Charlie