[AT] stuck plugs

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Fri Mar 20 21:33:39 PDT 2009

ZIM may make some of those special taps, Ron.  The last I knew, those were available from Broadhead-Garrett, but it has been several decades since I have seen a company catalog and I have no idea if the wide availability of stuff is still carried by them.  ZIM made/makes unusual stuff.  You may find them listed in J.C. Whitney -- are they still in existence?

Larry