[AT] stuck plugs

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Fri Mar 20 21:12:36 PDT 2009

John,
	I think you are talking about the thread tap that you run IN the hole.
  The one I am trying to find, you place in the hole, expand, and run
OUT of the hole.  Very nice tool.  Can't be cheap.  Also can't be found
by me.  Yes they do exist.  I have borrowed a friends.  He does not
remember where he got it.  He thinks maybe it was in some tools he
bought at an auction.
	The straight ordinary spark plug taps I have and use frequently.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA