[AT] stuck plugs

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 20 18:07:32 PDT 2009

Ron, we bought a tool for  repairing the threads. It does both sizes of
spark plugs (yeah I know there are also tiny plugs for 2 cycles and then the
BIG ones for really old tractors). I think dad only paid 6 bucks for it. It
is essentially a form tap--sort of. We wire brushed debris from the holes
and ran this in a couple of times. It did a decent job, considering it is a
cheap tool.

John