[AT] stuck plugs/float

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:58:35 PDT 2009

My thought exactly, Ron.  I searched the net for more than two hours trying to save a little.  Of the few sights where I found an AR10097R float, some would not give price and shipping cost without sign up and credit info.  I did not want to do that to window shop.  Another offered the float for $ 29.95, but wanted $ 9.00 S and H.  I decided for a buck more I may as well buy from JD and get an OEM item.  I fully agree that it is a good deal to be able to buy new parts for a 68 year old machine.  I also ordered a couple of other parts while I was at it.  When they come in on Monday, my new e-mail address will be  "Indigent @NYS.poorhouse".

Charlie