[AT] stuck plugs

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Fri Mar 20 07:17:31 PDT 2009

I have also seen a tap that can be inserted into the spark plug hole,
expanded to the correct size, and screwed back out.  Cleans up the
threads without putting chips into the cylinder.  Sure would like
someone to tell me where to purchase such an item.  I would buy both 14
and 18mm.  It really helps after those broken spark plug fiascoes.  I
had a similar problem a year ago on my P&W 1340.  Not fun!

At least you can apparently get the carb float.  That is a big plus!
The price is not a big plus, however.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA