[Steam-engine] Tennessee Steam School

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 11:52:08 PDT 2009

The school will take place at Portland TN the last weekend of March.

The dates are the 28th and 29th of March.

There will be a break for lunch. There are several places nearby to eat so we are not providing lunch. We plan to start at 9am each day.

There will be three engines fired up the second day of the school and each student will be given the opportunity for lots of hands on time.

We plan on limiting the number of attendees to 30 people including the instructors so please contact me asap if you wish to attend.

Travis   tbkeck at yahoo.com

Andy Glines
Evansville, IN