[Farmall] f-12 fuel pumps

John Gustafson gustafsonjohnc at wildblue.net
Wed Mar 18 06:47:47 PDT 2009

Karl,
I have used both Gordon Rice and Fordson House for parts on my Regular. I've
had good luck with both. I would also suggest trying Alderson Tractor in
Sigourney, Ia. He had, believe it or not, a new old stock set of pistons and
sleeves for a regular. The corrosion around the seal surface of the one on
my regular was so bad I simply had to go on a sleeve search. Gorden didn't
have them at the time and Fordson just had used ones. I was about ready to
go to a custom sleeve shop when I found Alderson.
Alderson was suggested by someone on this site. I will say this though,
Gordon seems to have a  very intimate knowledge of this old iron and seems
willing to share it.

John G