[AT] NOT entirely off topic

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 05:53:30 PDT 2009

when I was part of a testgroup for a new projectsystem at NCC (Nordic
Construction Company) we tested everything like that after a while. Works
fine if you have a good connection and a reliable server at the other
end. Note that the connection only needs to be good, not very fast since all
that is sent are buttonpushes(in my case not that many per second) and
screens. Very handy if you move around and don't want to carry a laptop.

Mattias