[AT] Case VAC parts for sale

Alex Vaughn alexlvaughn at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 12:33:13 PDT 2009

  I have a number of small parts for a Case VAC that I'd like to sell.  I bought the tractor (A 1950 VAC) about 8 years ago, got it dissassembled for restoration, but was never able to go any further on the project after that.  I had to haul off the larger parts (superstructure, engine block, etc.) a couple years ago to make room for other vehicles, but I kept a lot of the smaller parts - now, I need to get rid of these parts with as little hassle and time as I can.
  I don't have a complete list, but the larger more noteable parts are:
valve cover/breather
oil pan
operator platform (foot) plates
generator
fenders
hood
grille
starter
pedals
oil filter base (optional equipment!)
hyd. pump
drawbar
distributor
oil pump
hand crank
And there are a fair number of other small items - wiring, tubing, hardware, misc. things that weren't worth what they'd have brought for scrap.
  I'd prefer to sell all these parts - everything Case VAC-related that I have, pretty much - as one "lot".  $200 for all of it, plus shipping.  I would consider selling individual items if you see something you'd be interested in.
  I'm located near Salem, MO, 2 hours SW of St. Louis down Hwy. 44.  E-mail address is alexlvaughn at yahoo.com

  Thanks,
       Alex