[AT] Money laundering

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Mar 14 15:50:04 PDT 2009

Yes, that's me; I am into money laundering. I reached into the pocket of
my jeans this morning and realized that my cash and money clip were not
there. There wasn't much cash, but the money clip is the ATIS clip that
Jim Thomson made for Spencer Yost to sell to raise money for ATIS. I
have had it a LONG time and would hate to lose it. I went all over the
place looking for it and even called the dentist where the hygienist
practiced water-boarding me yesterday. All to no avail. Diane didn't say
anything but finally produced the missing object. Apparently I left it
in the pocket of the jeans that had been washed yesterday, and they went
all through the washing machine and the dryer. Well, at the money and
the clip are nice an clean, and I will try not to pull that stunt again.
(I did the same thing to the first cell phone I had. I took it all apart
and dried it with a hair dryer, and, amazingly enough, it worked fine
for another year or so.)

The weather has begun to seem almost like Spring around here, and I am
itching to get started on my various tractor projects.

Mike