[AT] Sap is rising/good news and bad

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 14 10:10:20 PDT 2009

Umm, This is more in depth than I figured. I was going to boil on stove in
the house. Sounds like I had better start researching.  This is very
interesting. I have one tree, 4 ft across, it literally rain sap, I have
another 3 about 2-3 ft across. I was just going to collect 5 gallons and see
what happened. Like I say, I will research.

Thanks

Paul-IN