[AT] New EPA rules for farmers...no dust allowed/Question

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Mar 13 22:13:11 PDT 2009

Seems like it would be easier and cheaper to pass out dust masks but NO that
might inconvenience someone or they might not be able to police who is using
their dust mask.  Guys I don't mean to turn this political, this is just
food for thought, but if we go to a single payer (gov't) health system you
will see all sorts of schemes like this to control how we live and thus try
to control health care costs.

I suspect if this dust deal goes into effect it won't be long before you'll
see dust containment systems on combines and a lot more no-til and con-til
farming than we see now.

Charlie