[AT] JD B

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Wed Mar 11 18:07:28 PDT 2009

I guess as  President of  the local 2cyl club----  note this  does not make
me "THE  EXPERT"   I should answer this  B  question to the best of my ability:

       YES   the PTO  could  be  deleted at the factory-- if it were factory
deleted it  the base  price was credited --- I have  a  sales book from the
30's  that  states this.
        Yes    dealers  a lot of times  removed stuff to help sell  a
tractor   OR   if a  part broke and  it was not  needed--- blocked off..

          YES     JD   has  records  on  the  tractors they built    however
  a lot of   the  "extra's " or lack there of are not always  mentioned in
those notes...    FROM MY OWN  EXPERIANCE (we've used  the service several
times)    Something special about the   Tractor you note might not be  noted..
most were it is true but  on occation  stuff  slipped.

           PLEASE   do not take this as  beeing the WHOLE ABSOLUTE  truth on
the  topic  but take it for what it is  an educated  probbable  response.
One the  if wrong will not be  offended  in  correction.

In a message dated 3/11/2009 12:01:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,