[Farmall] Farmall C

ebony51 at frontiernet.net ebony51 at frontiernet.net
Wed Mar 11 13:46:57 PDT 2009

Looks from a distance in decent shape.  Someone got creative in painting the wheel weights in front and back.  I have never seen a solid two point hitch.  Pictures do not give details.  Not in my area so not interested, but seems a bit pricy for a Farmall C, but all is location and condition.

Always interesting to look.

What is the model and your Dad's IH you inherited?

Bookman
(Nebraska)