[AT] Re Climate earth Off Topic

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Fri Mar 6 19:57:45 PST 2009

you've got another  cult member  here..!

I was out  today trying to put our  new 4020 together somewhat---  got one of
those aftermarket  batterboxes... wouldn't fit
got an aftermarket  seat---  dont fit right..
I hope  the  after market  lift radius arm   fits...

Farmer-- I would love to have that  4020's cab once in a while!   lol

I think we've got the to-30 and M sold  now...   (same  landlord that had the
4020)     If wanted to keep all 3  but  we just couldn't do that.

In a message dated 3/6/2009 12:01:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,