[AT] A little afraid of this one.

Louis Spiegelberg louis at kellnet.com
Fri Mar 6 13:54:23 PST 2009

I would tell the potential buyer that you need cash, not any type of check.
They are even counterfeiting postal money orders, my bank won't cash postal
money orders.

Anyway, if I were you and I was handed greenbacks, I would ship it.  I would
have one of those pens that you can use to check the bills.

Lou